This is my best ever book tag, because I’ve never been asked to do one before! I feel like my blog has finally made it. I am famous. I am the best blogger EVER.
The lovely A Daily Cloud tagged me: check out her post, because it’s absolutely hilarious (and very hard to beat).
In this tag, you pick 30 characters names and put them in a bowl, pick out two and random and decide which fits the situation/question better, and who is just Not Good Enough!
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete the team?
2. Both characters want to kill you. Which character would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette. You’re down to these last two characters, which would you give the rose to?
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games. Who would most likely volunteer in your place?
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own TV show of course), who would be your sidekick?
7. You’re a manager of an avocado admiring company. Who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favourite character dies. Which character is most likely to comfort you?
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
11. You’ve just found an upcoming Booktube star. Who would it most likely be?
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person. Who would you invite?
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who is the father/mother?
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it but not reply?
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mom has been replaced by… who?
I hope you enjoyed this book tag! I had so much fun writing this post – it makes me want to do lots more tags in the future.
The five people I’m tagging are:
Barb from Booker T’s Farm
Tasya from The Literary Huntress
Mariela from Just Us Book Blog
Jo from Book Lovers Blog
and you! (Is that cheating? That’s probably cheating…). But if you thought this tag was fun, you should just go ahead and do it. No one’s stopping you!