This week Top Five Wednesday is taking a break from discussing books, so I thought I’d use it to talk about my other love – music! My favourite albums change ALL THE TIME, so these are only my current favourites: I hope you’ll check them out and will enjoy them as much as I do.
5) ‘We Don’t Have Each Other’ by Aaron West and the Roaring Twenties
4) ‘I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it’ by The 1975
3) ‘All These Countless Nights’ by Deaf Havana
2) ‘The Boy Who Died Wolf’ by Highly Suspect
1) ‘Night People’ by You Me At Six