I’m not organising a New Year’s Eve party this year (last year’s trip to the pub was lackluster and ended with half of my friends complaining, so they can sort something out for themselves!) but if I was organising a New Year’s Eve party, there are quite a few characters who would deserve to receive invites.
5) The Spinster Club girls from Holly Bourne’s Spinster Club series
I haven’t read all of the Spinster Club series, but with the recent release of ‘…And A Happy New Year’, the three Spinsters – Lottie, Amber and Evie – were the first people I thought of to invite to my New Year’s Eve party.
4) Hattie from ‘How Not To Disappear’ by Clare Furniss
3) Magnus Bane from Cassandra Clare’s Shadowhunters world
Who wouldn’t want a flamboyant warlock at their party?! He’d probably own the room with his ridiculous and grandiose stories.
2) Peter from ‘Tonight The Streets Are Ours’ by Leila Sales
1) Mags and Noel from ‘Midnights’ by Rainbow Rowell