(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
As the end of the year draws closer, it’s time to start wrapping up 2016. My ten best albums list will be coming in a couple of days, but today it’s time to talk about the best books that were released in 2016 – ones that I actually read, which means there are going to be some notable exclusions that I haven’t had time to pick up just yet!
I rated 15 of this year’s releases as 5 star reads, so I’ve had to trim a few out, but I think these are the best books of 2016.
10) ‘Morning Star’ by Pierce Brown
9) ‘Unrivalled’ by Alyson Noel
8) ‘Radio Silence’ by Alice Oseman
7) ‘Ctrl Alt Delete: How I Grew Up Online’ by Emma Gannon
6) ‘Paper Butterflies’ by Lisa Heathfield
5) ‘Our Chemical Hearts’ by Krystal Sutherland
4) ‘Nothing Tastes As Good’ by Claire Hennessy
3) ‘You Were Here’ by Cori McCarthy
2) ‘This Is Where It Ends’ by Marieke Nijkamp
1) ‘How Not To Disappear’ by Clare Furniss
I hope you enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday, the last one of 2016. What would you choose as the best release of 2016?
See you next year!