5) ‘New Moon’ by Stephenie Meyer
4) ‘City of Bones’ by Cassandra Clare
3) The Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter
I loved the Warrior Cats books when I was younger, and I definitely read the first thirteen: further than I’d ever gotten in to any other series. With more being released every year, I’d definitely like to revisit this series, but I’ll need to start from the beginning because I can’t really remember anything that happened!
2) ‘One Day’ by David Nicholls
1) ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban’ by J.K. Rowling
I reread the first and second books in the series, and watched both films… And then I got stuck. I need to reread the third book so that I can finally read ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ for the first time (and then, you know, eventually read the others I guess).
I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! Are there any of your favourite books that you really should have re-read by now?