(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
I’m not part of an official book club, because I have commitment issues and struggle to read if I’m on a schedule. Oops.
If I was better at those things, I’d want to be part of a group that celebrates debuts. Reading someone’s first novel is a great way to a) support them, and b) discover your new favourite author.
I think these ten novels would be brilliant to discuss as a book club:
10) ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ by Louise Gornall
9) ‘The Rosie Project’ by Graeme Simsion
8) ‘Seed’ by Lisa Heathfield
7) ‘Everything Everything’ by Nicola Yoon
6) ‘Dear Daughter’ by Elizabeth Little
5) ‘This Is Where It Ends’ by Marieke Nijkamp
4) ‘Ready Player One’ by Ernest Cline
3) ‘Our Chemical Hearts’ by Krystal Sutherland
2) ‘The Girls’ by Emma Cline
1) ‘Looking For Alaska’ by John Green