It’s very difficult for me to say I’m NEVER going to read a book. I don’t know if I’ll change my mind, or if my reading tastes will shift, or if I’ll pick up a book just to see what all of the fuss is about.
These are five books that I might read eventually, but I don’t have any intention of picking them up any time soon.
5) ‘The Second Sex’ by Simone de Beauvoir
4) ‘Dead Until Dark’ by Charlaine Harris
3) ‘Throne of Glass’ by Sarah J. Maas
2) ’50 Shades of Grey’ by E. L. James
1) ‘How To Be A Woman’ by Caitlin Moran
I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! Are there any books you really don’t want to read?