(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
I’m very good at saving gift cards. I’m terrible at frittering away my hard-earned cash and I do it all the time without a second thought, but as soon as it comes to gift cards I hoard those bad boys.
However, if someone gave me a gift card and told me I had to spend it right this second, these are the ten books that I would buy with it.
10) ‘Crooked Kingdom’ by Leigh Bardugo
I’d have to start my book buying with a few pre-orders! I was going to read ‘Six of Crows’ as soon as it came out, but when I found out it was part of a duology I decided to hang on for the second installment, which is so close to being released.
9) ‘The Architect of Song’ by A. G. Howard
8) ‘The Fate of the Tearling’ by Erika Johansen
7) ‘The Thing About Jellyfish’ by Ali Benjamin
6) ‘Horrorstor’ by Grady Hendrix
5) ‘Pretty Little Liars’ by Sara Shepard
4) ‘Rat Queens: Sass & Sorcery’
3) ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ by J. K. Rowling
2) ‘What’s A Girl Gotta Do?’ by Holly Bourne
1) ‘Under Rose-Tainted Skies’ by Louise Gornall
I hope you enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday! What books do you need to buy?