I’m a huge fan of wishlists, and I’m constantly updating my TBR on Goodreads with the books that I really want to check out and can’t wait to pick up. These are the five books that I’ve discovered recently and instantly started craving.
5) ‘And The Trees Crept In’ by Dawn Kurtagich
4) ‘I’m Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl’ by Gretchen McNeil
3) ‘Jess, Chunk, and the Road Trip to Infinity’ by Elizabeth Kristin Clark
2) ‘The Fate of the Tearling’ by Erika Johansen
1) ‘Inherited’ by Freedom Matthews
I hope you enjoyed this Top Five Wednesday! What books have you recently added to your wishlist?