Summer is well on its way, and I’m so happy! I hate the cold and I love being able to wear shorts and t-shirts without taking a jumper along.
If you haven’t already worked out what you’re going to read this summer, I highly recommend you pick up at least one of these five – they’re perfect for long hot nights.
5) ‘Warm Bodies’ by Isaac Marion
4) ‘Wild Swans’ by Jessica Spotswood
3) ‘Burn For Burn’ by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
2) ‘Stolen’ by Lucy Christopher
1) ‘My Life Next Door’ by Huntley Fitzpatrick