(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
I am an indecisive little sausage, so I’d prepped five books for two different moods this week and I was planning on choosing between them today.
However, I’ve now decided I will not choose – I do not WANT to choose – so instead, we have five books to read if you’re in the mood for LURVE, and five books to read if you’re in the mood for MURDER.
Because those things are complementary and should always be placed together in a sentence.
5) ‘The Lover’s Dictionary’ by David Levithan
4) ‘The Truth About You and Me’ by Amanda Grace
3) ‘Anna and the French Kiss’ by Stephanie Perkins
|Quote graphic found at Book Addicts Guide|
‘Anna and the French Kiss’ does include some cheating, so if you’re against that you shouldn’t read this one – however, if you believe in fate and the whole ‘meant to be’ shebang, this will be right up your alley.
2) ‘All of the Above’ by Juno Dawson
1) ‘Fangirl’ by Rainbow Rowell
|Quote found on Bookish and Awesome!|
I haven’t read ‘Carry On’ yet, but I’ve heard the relationship in that book is super cute as well. If you love love, you will adore ‘Carry On’ – Levi is a brilliant love interest, and even though Cath is a bit frustrating at times because she’s so oblivious.
5) The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
4) ‘This Is Where It Ends’ by Marieke Nijkamp
3) ‘The 5th Wave’ by Rick Yancey
|Quote found on Pinterest|
Billions of people get wiped out in the first few chapters of ‘The 5th Wave’, but it just gets worse throughout. Aliens vs. humans? Leads to a lot of murder.
2) ‘Red Rising’ by Pierce Brown
1) The Walking Dead graphic novels