Thankfully – touch wood, sending my thanks to the gods – I don’t get a lot of spoilers. I’m quite good at avoiding spoilers, or just being so far behind that I don’t understand the spoilers anyway… But it means that I don’t have to frantically panic and hide from my laptop as soon as something exciting releases.
Well… Apart from these five times that I got awful spoilers, and I wanted to shrivel up in a ball and die.
5) ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ by John Green
4) Various books with spoiler sequels
3) ‘The Walking Dead’ comic series
2) ‘Romeo and Juliet’ by William Shakespeare
1) ‘Allegiant’ by Veronica Roth