(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
If you’ve ever visited my blog before (if not, welcome!) you’ll know that I buy an awful lot of books. As well as buying a lot of books, I’m constantly discovering more books that I want to read – they all get added on to my monstrous TBR pile.
These ten books are the last ten that I discovered and decided I absolutely most read. They’re in chronological order from oldest to newest.
10) ‘No One Needs To Know’ by Amanda Grace
9) ‘The True Meaning of Smekday’ by Adam Rex
8) ‘In Real Life’ by Jessica Love
7) ‘Seven Black Diamonds’ by Melissa Marr
6) ‘The Devil’s Only Friend’ by Dan Wells
5) ‘The Supernatural Enhancements’ by Edgar Cantero
4) ‘Wild Swans’ by Jessica Spotswood
2) ‘Finding A Voice’ by Kim Hood
1) ‘I Never Promised You A Rose Garden’ by Joanne Greenberg