(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
The useful thing about this week’s Top Ten Tuesday is that I actually have 10 New Year’s resolutions this year (I know, go hard or go home!) and by proclaiming them to the world, hopefully it’ll be a lot easier for me to commit to them and succeed with my personal challenges.
Some of these challenges are bookish, some of them are just related to my personal life, but all of them are things that I’m definitely going to try to complete in 2016.
10) Continue blogging
9) Get better at replying to emails
8) Catch up on my NetGalley reading
7) …and catch up with bookbridgr too
6) Exercise five hours a week
5) Be happy
I want 2016 to be as happy as last year, so I’m going to focus on keeping myself calm and relaxed, not getting stressed out about any of the silly things in life and just generally staying positive.
4) Complete all of my reading challenges
3) Drink a bottle of water every day
2) Stay vegetarian
1) Become more active in the YA community