When it’s cold outside, nothing in the world is better than snuggling up under a blanket wearing your goofiest Christmas jumper (of which I have many… Too, too many) and reading a great book. Instead of choosing five books I’ve already read by the fire, I’m going to choose five books I still need to read that will perfectly suit this season.
5) ‘Burnt Paper Sky’ by Gilly Macmillan
4) ‘A Game of Thrones’ by George R. R. Martin
3) ‘Sisters’ Fate’ by Jessica Spotswood
2) ‘Snow Like Ashes’ by Sara Raasch
1) ‘Cinder’ by Marissa Meyer