(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
10) ‘It’ by Stephen King
I’m not even scared of clowns, but the look on the face of this one? Eurgh. It’s also a massive book, which is another reason it’s scary.
9) ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ by Ransom Riggs
8) ‘Red Dragon’ by Thomas Harris
7) ‘The Mailman’ by Bentley Little
6) ‘Dante’s Inferno’ by Danta Alighieri
5) ‘Jaws’ by Peter Benchley
4) ‘Let The Right One In’ by John Ajvide Lindqvist
3) ‘Bird Box’ by Josh Malerman
I keep picking up ‘Bird Box’ in the library and then putting it straight back: I just can’t handle it.
2) ‘NOS 4R2’ by Joe Hill
I could really have picked any of Joe Hill’s novels, because they all look terrifying! The creepy car, the blood splattered headlights… Jeez.
1) ‘The Shining’ by Stephen King
I hope you enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday. If you’ve read any of the books I was too scared to try, please let me know if you recommend them!