(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
Hello, hello, and welcome to yet another Top Ten Tuesday! I’ve had such a busy weekend, it’s nice to just relax in front of the laptop and do some light blogging. This week, we’re talking about our ten dream author collaborations, and I found this one extremely difficult… I just about got there in the end though.
10) John Green and Rainbow Rowell
The king and queen of YA contemporary, I think John and Rainbow could make something really beautiful together. I’m very conflicted on John’s writing, but Rainbow Rowell hasn’t written anything that has disappointed me, so she should redeem him.
9) Pierce Brown and George R. R. Martin
8) David Levithan and Gayle Forman
7) Maggie Stiefvater and Marie Rutkoski
I think these two ladies would write amazingly badass characters doing crazy things in magnificently unique settings. The only problem would be having two people with such hard to spell surnames working together!
6) Holly Black and Neil Gaiman
5) Rick Yancey and John Marsden
4) Veronica Roth and Lauren Oliver
3) Nicholas Sparks and Stephanie Perkins
2) Laini Taylor and Leigh Bardugo
1) Stephen King and Jenny Han