(Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish!)
Hello there! Crazy to think it’s already been a week since my first installment of Top Ten Tuesday; time just goes so fast these days.
This week, in a topic very close to my heart, we’re talking about the top ten books that celebrate diversity, or diverse characters. These aren’t necessarily all books that I’ve read, but they’re books that I’m looking forward to reading.
10) ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky
9) ‘Ready Player One’ by Ernest Cline
8) ‘Trash’ by Andy Mulligan
7) ‘Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda’ by Becky Albertalli
6) ‘A Kiss In The Dark’ by Cat Clarke
5) ‘Amy and Matthew’/’Say What You Will’ by Cammie McGovern
4) ‘Every Day’ by David Levithan
2) ‘Noughts and Crosses’ by Malorie Blackman
1) ‘The Last Leaves Falling’ by Sarah Benwell