Similarly to Top Ten Tuesday, I’ve been following Top Five Wednesday for as long as I can remember (definitely over six months!) but I’ve never had the time or the patience to join in. However, that’s now changed; so hold on to your hats, and join me in looking at me top five anticipated pre-orders for the rest of the year…
5) ‘Queens of Shadows’ by Sarah J. Maas
4) ‘Winter’ by Marissa Meyer
Same as ‘Queen of Shadows’, I actually haven’t started Marissa Meyer’s Lunar Chronicles series yet, but I’m sure I’m going to absolutely love them. I’m also aiming to get caught up on this series by the release of ‘Winter’, which comes out November 12th, so I’ve purchased them all this morning!
3) ‘Carry On’ by Rainbow Rowell
2) ‘Asking For It’ by Louise O’Neill
1) ‘Another Day’ by David Levithan